Friday 11 January 2013

Ciao Bello, Valentino!

Well, another year is here - happy 2013 everyone, I hope you're feeling refreshed & revitalised & ready for a great year ahead! I arrived back from a super-sunny trip to my house in Florida last weekend & threw myself straight back into work - January is a super-busy time for us at Melissa Odabash HQ as we're putting out designs into practice & starting production of samples for our 2014 collection. Very exciting but very hectic!

I've been enjoying some down-time after the Christmas rush, but I did manage to make it to the Valentino retrospective, currently exhibiting at Somerset House. It was incredible to see so much of such an iconic designer's work in one place - & if you think Valentino couture looks incredible in pictures, wait until you see the work that goes into each piece in the flesh, the detailing is exquisite. Make sure you check it out before it ends in May, and while you're there, the Tim Walker photography exhibition is still running too. The perfect way to spend a January Saturday afternoon.








No comments:

Post a Comment